Philippines’ Biggest National Competition for Startups
Startup Summit is the country’s pre-eminent event for debuting revolutionary start ups, introducing game-changing technologies and discussing what’s top of mind for the local startup innovators.
The summit gathers the best and brightest entrepreneurs, investors, hackers, and tech fans to pitch their business ideas.
Showcase of Philippines’ Best Startups
- Startup Summit is an annual non-profit event organized by the Young Entrepreneur Society (YES) Philippines, a growing community of entrepreneurs, investors, students, and startups.
- Startup Summit is the equivalent of “Binibining Pilipinas Pageant” to the Philippine startup community. It is a national event that celebrates the best of Philippines’ startups to the world.
Great Learning Opportunities
- Startup Summit gathers successful founders, investors, and entrepreneurs who take the stage to share their stories in fireside chats and keynotes. One stage is purely dedicated to pitching. The others are filled with experts sharing their stories and sparking a dialogue on the future.
- Startup Summit is a great opportunity to influence the hearts and minds of young entrepreneurs, aspiring startup founders, and investors from the Philippines. The pace of the program is fast, talks and fireside chats usually being 15–20 minutes.
- Startup Summit will invite 50 most innovative local startups for the elimination round
- The top 15 startups will be invited to pitch at the Startup Summit
- The top 4 startup winners will be individually awarded the right to represent the Philippines in various global competitions
- The startup should have a working MVP (Minimum Viable Product) during the competition
- There should be at least 1 full-time founder age between 16 to 50 years old
- The founder should be Filipino or at least 1 co-founder is a Filipino
- The startup should provide innovative solutions, particularly in agriculture, education, IT, finance, health and clean energy. Other startups outside of these categories are also free to join
- The startup business need not be legally incorporated
HOW TO JOIN?
Do you think you have the next big startup? Join Startup Summit Philippines 2018 and get a chance to represent the Philippines in Global Competition and meet investors.
- Fill out the form in this link: Click Here
- Send your 2-minute video pitch at email@example.com
- Submit your entries on or before July 27, 2018
This competition is open to all startups.